How to install Eclipse for windows in 2020
- First of all you have to download eclipse IDE from official website of eclipse .
Download Eclipse -
Steps for installation of Eclipse IDE
- Firstly you have to download the jdk in your laptop or pc.
- For installing jdk you can read my post by clicking the following link – http://computertechnologer.com/how-to-install-java-on-windows-10/
- Now you have to simply click on the download file of Eclipse and do the basic step for installation click next-next then you will install successfully.
How to write code on Eclipse
- step 1- Open eclipse.
- step 2 – Click on create the new java project.
- step 3 – After creation of new java project you have to give te project name for your code.The project name follows the rule of camel case.
- step 4 – Create a new module-info.java file and click on the create button.
- step 5 – Now you have to right click on src and go to new and then to class and create new class.
- step 6 – The class name should follow the camel case.After declaration of name of the class you have to click on pubic static void main().
- step 7 – Now you have to click on Finish button and this is the final process you have to do if you want to write your first code.Now you can enjoy by writing your code.