How To Uninstall/Delete App (WhatsApp) In Jio Phone-
I know you all are using Whatsapp on your Jio phone. But, many of you want to uninstall WhatsApp in Jio phone.
So, In this article, we will discuss How To Uninstall WhatsApp In Jio Phone.
You all know that in Jio’s phone the WhatsApp is pre-installed.
And some users do not want to use WhatsApp on their Jio phone. And they want to uninstall WhatsApp in Jio’s phone.
Why Uninstall WhatsApp in Jio Phone?
The two main reasons for delete WhatsApp in Jio phone is given below-
- The main thing that is happening in Jio’s phone user is the storage issue. To make more memory space in the Jio phone the user wants to Uninstall WhatsApp in the Jio phone.
- And the next reason is some users do not want to use Whatsapp in Jio’s phone that’s why they want to uninstall WhatsApp in Jio’s phone.
Let’s began with our main topic – How to delete WhatsApp in Jio Phone?
How To Uninstall/delete WhatsApp In Jio Phone?
After reading this article now you will able to – “How To Uninstall WhatsApp In Jio Phone“.
To delete Whatsapp in Jio phone you have to follow some simple step which is given below.
It is very easy to delete WhatsApp in Jio phone or in Jio phone 1500.
- Open your lock on Jio phone.
- To delete any app in Jio mobile or WhatsApp on jio phone you have to open the Jio Store on your jio mobile.
- Then find WhatsApp in Jio store.
- After that click on any app you want to delete and in this case, you want to uninstall WhatsApp so, click on WhatsApp.
- Then you will see an uninstall option in the bottom right corner.
- Click on the uninstall button and you will successfully delete WhatsApp in jio mobile.
In this article, you will learn “How to Uninstall Whatsapp in Jio Phone” Or How to delete Whatsapp on Jio Phone.
After reading this article you will able to delete any app on your Jio phone.
Also read –
Hope you all like this article submit your queries in comment box.